Saturday, September 1, 2007

Held Hostage by a Hose


I wish I had a videocamera outside today.

I took Braeden and Garrett out to play since it was so nice out. They ran in two different directions and I couldn't keep up. I kept trying to force K to help; T was in the house and Bill was on the roof. I finally decided to fill up the water table. Garrett loved it, but Braeden was still unimpressed sooooo I took out the hose and just started spraying everyone. This went well until I had to put the hose down to chase Braeden and Garrett grabbed it. He immediately turned it on me, and whenever I'd get close to him, he'd spray me and laugh hysterically! I couldnt' grab the damn hose from him and he thought it was great! It took a while to finally distract him so I could grab the hose. Monster. Then he ran to the water table and jumped right in and stuck his face right under. The kid has no fear (and hopefully his tubes are o.k.). He was actually shivering so much, he had a hard time talking! So, off to the bathtub for a nice, warm, bubbly bath with his partner in crime. I swear, he told Braeden to distract me so he could grab the hose! The two of them have so much fun together. I'm in big trouble!

And we brought T.J. back in the house today. Braeden and Garrett love having him inside. We all (6 of us and 2 dogs) went for a walk tonight, too. What a sight we must have been. Now, Thomas and Kaleigh are responsible for letting T.J. in and out and feeding him. We'll see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Please Pray for Chelsea