Sunday, September 2, 2007

My MEEZ



Now add 60 lbs. to her. I guess she's my "After Meez".

Anyway...Garrett is sooo thoughtful:
I had just finished moving all the toys from the living room back to the playroom. I don't understand why they always bring the toys in...they have a playroom to play in, and a t.v. in there, so why do they have to watch t.v. in the living room? Anyway, I put the Wiggles on for Braeden and Garrett in the living room while I went into the kitchen to get things ready for dinner. After about 5 minutes, Garrett was crying at the gate. I figured he wanted to go in the dining room with Kaleigh to watch her play online, so I ignored it. Finally after a few more minutes, I went to see why he was crying. By this time, he was back in front of the t.v. All I saw were cheeks, because he took his pull-up off. I looked to see where B was, and what he was doing. He was sitting on the couch right next to where Garrett was standing and seemed to be occupied. As I looked more closely, I could see a faint brown smear on Garrett's leg...that's when I knew I was in trouble. What could be keeping Braeden so quiet? Well, I think since I took the toys, Garrett felt the need to supply his baby brother with something new to play with. YUCK!!!! Thank God Braeden wasn't snacking, but it was smeared on his legs, feet, all over his hands and under his nails. GROSS! I didn't know who to grab first, so I took off B's shirt and wrapped it around his hands and tied it so he couldn't get his fingers while I grabbed Garrett. Needless to say, they both had a very good scrubbing while daddy disposed of Braeden's newest toy. UGH! Never a dull moment!!!! And after I did all the bathing and cleaning, Bill walked in the room and Garrett says "sorry, dad".

Please Pray for Chelsea